Saturday 16 November 2013

Ariana Grande Autumn Fashion Inspiration Style Steal | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

So I hadn't done a style steal post in like forever and you guys seemed to really like them when I first did them so I have brought it back today with a little twist. Today I am going to do an Ariana Grande autumn inspired style steal. I have taken some of my favourite outfits that she has worn and made it more autumn appropriate yet still stealing her style. I have created four looks for this post today tying to combine some of her outfit styles so I got a wide variety for this post. So if you want some autumn/winter fashion inspiration from Ariana Grande then keep on reading.
 


Look 1
 Look 2
 
 

 
Look 3
Look 4
Top

I hope you guys liked the post with a little twist. Apologies that it was a short post but I am working on some things for you and still that project I haven't revealed to you yet and on top of that I have school work and I need to keep up with my guest posts. So please bear with me.

Most recent YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw5LU6QCtow



Please go and check out my social media sites here:

See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig