Friday 3 October 2014

The Usual Suspects | Holy Chic

Every day when I begin to get ready, I have come to realise that there are some products that I just use without fail. And you know what; I am going to share those with you right now J

 
Primer: it’s a must for me because I can’t deal with looking like a greasy pan all day anymore. The Nspa instant blur primer is the one I turn to.

Moisturiser: the face cream that has no faults. Palmer’s cocoa butter is one I have been using for years and don’t plan on stopping that any time soon.
Eye moisturiser: The garnier eye roll on is something my eyes appreciate in the morning. It has a great cooling effect and gives my eyes a boost of hydration

Eyebrows: I am not one to fill in my eyebrows but I do love a good spooley brush just to put them in their place
Makeup remover: Whether its makeup wipes or a liquid remover, the garnier micellar solution happens to be the one at the moment. Greta for makeup mistakes in the morning on a cotton bud and all over the eyes and face at night

Hand cream: The inecto hand and nail cream is where it is at really. Great all day moisturiser and travel friendly
Lip balm: The nuxe reve de miel does everything my lips wants. Keeps them moisturised, hydrated, lasts all day and on top of that, smells frickin amazing.

The body spray: if you know me, you will know that I always have Victoria's secrets fragrance mists on me and this so happens to be the mango nectar and hibiscus one. Great for all day use and can be used as a top up throughout the day

So those are the products that I use everyday without fail. Tell me some of yours below J


Have a great day J

Image Map
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. awh thank you so much.
    I think I have followed you :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig