Wednesday 4 March 2015

Evening OOTD

If any part of these pictures look familiar to you, you are not wrong. Not too long ago, I did a makeup look from this very outfit which you can see more about here. I also have featured this outfit on the blog before but now that I have a better camera, I thought why not show it again. As I have wanted to do more OOTD posts for quite some time now. I bring you another today. I went quite casual for this look and dressed it up with the makeup and chunky lace up ankle boots so I think this outfit is very versatile and a great transitional look from day to night.


 This probably is one of my go to evening outfits when I am going out to dinner with friends if it is not to fancy. Jeans are definitely my staple piece. Tell me what yours is below.

Cardigan - New Look
Jeans - Primark
Top - Krisp
Earrings - H&M


Have a great week
Image Map
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. My staple piece is probably my pair of boyfriend jeans. They go with anything! X
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really do. I think they are such an easy piece to style :)
      xox

      Delete
  2. Cute, simple and age appropriate. I'm also a jeans kinda person, always in flats and depending where the dinner is will either wear a jacket/blazer otherwise a cardi with a scarf just to give it a little extra oomf!
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig