Sunday 30 August 2015

Life update numero 1million?


I do a lot of these sorts of posts on my blog one because I think it’s important to maintain that personal basis with your blog readers and keep you guys in the loop. But you know what, I actually love writing and reading these posts and doing more of what you love is always a good thing.

I have had many technical difficulties with blogger which is the main reason I have been unable to upload as much as I would have like but I can’t give all the credit to technology. Behind the scenes I guess I haven’t been the most pro-blog-active?

I guess once you fall down it can be hard to get up but you know we all have those days.

In other news, I’M GOING TO UNIVESITY. WHAT?!? Crazy stuff I know. Flashback to the dreaded august 13th, I picked up my results and about 20mins later found out I got into uni. So this means that I am moving out, moving away and starting another chapter of my life. I am beyond excited and I actually leave in 2 weeks and I of course will take you guys along with me and keep you updated.

I have lots of uni stuff planned for the blog and I will most definitely not be stopping blogging during uni and I hope I can find the time to hop on at least once a week.

I guess that’s it for today but keep updated via bloglovin to know what’s going on with me.

I love you guys and thank you for everything. Let the next chapter begin.

Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig