Wednesday 22 February 2017

Got-to lecture/seminar outfit | #fashionfebruary

When it comes to lectures and seminars, they are usually early and I am usually not bothered. So, I like to make sure that my outfit is comfortable, most importantly, and sort of like I have my shit together. Because I have kept this up throughout my time at uni, I have persuaded people that I live this put together life which I can’t complain about.


This outfit, although it’s all black, that doesn’t always happen I promise. Check out my previous post as proof.

Here I am channeling the ever growing sports luxe trend with this mesh raw hem black hoody from New Look. I love how this embodies comfort but is fashion forward. I paired it with my black skinny jeans and my oversized borg lined denim jacket for added warmth and comfort.


What’s your go to item of clothing to wear when you have an early start? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig