Sunday 27 October 2013

Kitty Cat | Halloween costume ideas series | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

Today, I am doing my final Halloween costume ideas post which I have been doing over the past week. I have had so much fun making these for you guys and have received a lot of positive feedback from them so thank you very much for that! I hope  a week is long enough for you to get an outfit together and that its inexpensive for you as that was the aim of these posts all along. And I also hope there is enough variety for you to pick from. I have done five others of these posts so check the end of the post to see the links for those and I will just show you the sixth and final Halloween costume idea.
You  guessed again from the picture, I am going to show you how you can get a cat look. This one is really simple but still one of the all time last minute Halloween costume ideas. The pictures and the links to where I got everything from are down below but they are just a guide as to where you can get similar things to match the outfit and also I have given you a makeup inspiration look where the link for that is below too because I thought it was really cool and you can see it a little bit more closely. Most of these things again I'm sure you have in your wardrobe already or you can find them in Primark and perhaps just the finishing accessories like the ones shown in the picture will complete the outfit. If you can walk in heels all night go for it or opt for some black boots/flats and the ones in the main picture a re a guide.

Items mentioned in this post with links:


  I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading. I’m sorry that this little series has come to an end but I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted and can get into the spirit of Halloween and I hope I have been as helpful as possible.

If none of my ideas shown are to your taste, I apologise but I just wanted to switch it up from your typical witch or devil etc. however there are so many other costumes you could do such as:  nerd, a school girl, batman/batgirl, a female boxer, a care bear etc. (I think those are pretty good other options! )

Check out all of my Halloween costume ideas here on the links below from older ones to my most recent costume idea:

Check out all of my social media sites here:
 See you guys with a new post very soon! I have tons planned for you all J

Byee

A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig