Wednesday 23 October 2013

Minnie Mouse | Halloween costume ideas series | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

Today, I am going to do my second in a week long series of Halloween costume ideas.  I just want to share with you guys some quick and easy ways to make costumes and hopefully cut the huge price tag too. so I hope you enjoy this again and I will just get straight into the second costume for this week.



So today I am going to show you how to get the Minnie Mouse look for less. As I said in yesterdays post, the pictures and the links to where I got everything from are down below but they are just a guide as to where you can get similar things to match the outfit but you can get most of these items from Primark or other inexpensive shops that are near you. For this outfit, aim to look out for a red dress, a white/cream belt, a white cardigan, tights, a bow accessories for your hair or alternatively you could get the Minnie mouse ears and some yellow shoes whether its flats e.g. converses or heels like the ones shown in the picture. Its really simple and I know you can get a lot of these things in Primark like the dress and shoes so shop around! Its good to buy things you might wear again rather spending money on a costume that you only wear once and then never use again.

Items mentioned in this post with links:


I hope this was useful to you and something quick and easy for you to do. I hope you enjoyed this post and come back tomorrow for the third post in my Halloween costume ideas series.

As I mentioned yesterday, I may extend this till over next week so if you have any costume ideas, let me know and I will try and create an inexpensive look for you so all suggestions are welcome.

I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading

Check out yesterdays Halloween costume post if you have missed it: http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/st-trinians-girl-halloween-costume.html

Check out all of my social media sites here:


See you guys tomorrow!

Byee

A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig