Thursday 3 October 2013

Trend Of The Day | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

Its just a real quick blog post today as I am super busy with school work and blogging has had to take a little bit of a back seat but I am trying to work on my regular uploading.

But today I am going to be doing my favourite trend of the day/what I have been loving recently and that is Boyfriend jeans. I think the cut is really flattering and suits almost all body types and is a great staple piece. They are really versatile and go with anything from crop tops to oversized shirts.

So today I am going to show you my two favourite pairs! Both pairs of jeans will be listed on my wantworthy page so if you are thinking of purchasing them, they will be there and the links are below.


 

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick blog post and I thought this would be something different to do! If you did like it  and want me to do more, leave a comment down below and I will be sure to do more in the future.

Here are all of my social media sites

Contact me: holychiccontact@gmail.com.
Polyvore: http://holychicxox.polyvore.com/

Wantworthy page: http://www.wantworthy.com/holychic

more links coming soon ;)


I will see you guys soon with a new blog post! I have lots of great things planned for you guys so stay tuned and get excited! 


Byee

A x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great post! I really like those New Look jeans. I've been in the market for some boyfriend jeans so I think I've stumbled across your blog at the perfect time :) Thanks!!

    http://hesterlierre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! that was perfect timing ;)! the new look ones are my favourite and I am glad you liked the post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig