Sunday 1 December 2013

A HUGE THANKYOU! + a December surprise | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

So can you believe it! I have finally reached over 2000 pageviews on my blog and now have 21 followers via bloglovin! Now to you that might not seem a lot but to me this is the best thing in the world right now and I cannot be more grateful for all of you guys checking out my posts and actually following me! (that means you guys actually like to read the stuff that I post!). I cannot thank you guys enough and I am also not far off from 100 followers on twitter so I recommend that you get following me over there to so you know when I am posting and mid week surprises! So I thought this would be a great time to recap!

Some of my favourite posts! (latest to oldest)






So those where just some of my favourite posts to create but I did really love doing all of them! But what were yours?? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

So this post is coming to an end now. It was just a thank you post really but I did want to say once again, thank you so much for being so supportive of me and my blog and being so patient when I don’t upload for what feels like forever.

A new post should be up later on in the week and I am as I always say working on new material for you guys that is interesting. I am constantly making changes and updates to things and adding new things here and there. And I am reverting back to a schedule real soon so I can keep on top of posts for you guys and I am still working on that Tumblr surprise! So stay tuned for all of that

Also I am going to be doing a Blogmas (one post at least every week) I will be posting a gift idea or something interesting I have found related to Christmas or a blog post surprise. And I will do a regular blog post so that is two posts in one week! OMG! So tweet me using ‘ #BlogmaswithHolyChic ‘ to get involved and let me know that you are excited. The fun will begin next week with a regular post on Tuesday/Wednesday and a Blogmas post on Friday/Saturday! (I really do hope I stick to this for you guys! :)
 

Please go and check out my social media sites here: Youtube account
Twitter!
Contact me:
holychiccontact@gmail.com
My Polyvore Account
Follow me via Bloglovin
Holy Chic Tumblr

See you guys with a new post really soon! I cannot wait for you guys to come on this amazing adventure with meJ

Byee!

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig