Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas outfit ideas! | Blogmas#2 | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

So today I am doing by Blogmas #2 post for you today. And in this episode, I am going to be showing you four different Christmas outfit ideas for what ever you may being doing on Christmas day that is slowly creeping upon us. So I hope you like the outfit choices and all the links for the items are given if you want to go and check them out or purchase them for yourselves. So lets get into the outfits.



Outfit one: for those of you that might be going out to somewhere fancy for the day, this may be the perfect one for you. The lace dress and the colour of it gives an unexpected twist on traditional Christmas colours.

Outfit two: so if you might be going out that day but you don't want to show off that much skin, these printed trousers from H&M would be perfect. The unexpected pattern still adds class and glamour to the outfit.


Outfit three: so if you don't like dresses but still want to show some skin, try a skirt. Its a great alternative. The vibrancy of the skirt and cardigan is paired with the muted blackness of all the other pieces and keeps with the trends of knee high socks

Outfit four: so if you are going to be staying at home this year, still get into the festive spirit with Christmas jumper. Pair with some jeans or if you think you will be eating a lot, a pair of bottoms with a lot of give. And some fun yet comfy character slippers for the day. Stay relaxed!


So I hope you guys those four quick outfit ideas and hopefully gave you some more inspiration as to what to  wear of the big day. If you did enjoy it, let me know in the comments below or you can tweet me using #BlogmaswithHolyChic and I will read tweets and respond and get into the Christmas spirit with you guys.

So I have another thing. I have two questions of the day. One being what will you be wearing on Christmas day? And another being, do you ever browse through tumbler and wonder where the heck some of the outfits/clothing items are from? Let me know in the comments section or tweet me using the hash tag.

Also today, I did a guest post on https://twitter.com/aisforaylablog  ‘s blog and it was a style inspiration. I wont reveal too much but I guess if you want a double dose of me, go over there and check it out. I had a lot of fun writing it and I'm thankful that I got the chance to do the guest post.

 The guest post: http://aisforayla.blogspot.co.uk/  


Most recent YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MJ8htvWJA


See you guys with a new post really soon!
Byee



 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig