Thursday 19 December 2013

The Christmas Tag | Blogmas #3 | Holy Chic


 
Hey guys!

So this is my Blogmas #3 post and I am going to be doing the Christmas tag because I thought it would be really cool and interesting to do. So I am just going to go ahead now and give you the answers to these fabulous questions! J

 1.    Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?

Personally I prefer a real tree just because I have always had one up in my house and I love to decorate it but I have always wanted to get a little fake one for my room. So to answer the question, I prefer real Christmas trees.

 2.    You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?

I will probably go for just a hot chocolate unless I am feeling really adventurous and I will go for a gingerbread latte! Mmhh those are my fave!

 3.    What’s your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?

I like red and gold as a theme but seeing as my mum feels the need to chuck every colour going on there, it never seems to work out like that for me

 4.    Giving or receiving?

I love giving because it’s about seeing their faces when they open it on the day and you know that you have picked it right. It’s a really great feeling. And I really love to shop so even the shopping around for presents is fun for me.

 5.    To mince pie or not to?

Haha love the way this question is phrased! I used to be able to eat so much on Christmas day but now, I can never even finish my main meal so if I can fit it in my tum, I will definitely go for it.

 6.    What's your traditional Sunday lunch?

I lay the table with my sister all fancy. If I can find a picture I will insert it here. (Sorry I couldn’t find one but on Christmas this year, I will upload one for you guys to see!) And then my family comes round, we all stuff our faces, and then we open our presents together around the table and then usually just watch some movies after. It becomes a very exhausting day. Then I have Christmas round two at my sisters the next day with more presents, food and fun.

 7.    Christmas day fashion

I tend to just spice up my eye makeup and wear a dress (usually black because that’s the only colour I seem to own in my wardrobe) but I now own a red dress so you will have to wait for a Christmas OOTD post to find out what I do wear.

I’ve also done a Christmas outfit ideas post so that is linked at the end of this post if you still need some ideas on what to wear J

 8.    What's your favourite Christmas song?

All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

    Last Christmas b Ariana Grande- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReK9MVrOq0w

Fairytale of New York by the Pouges- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

Santa Baby- Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPYiwVGQBik

Snow in California by Ariana Grande- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56I9SjJWcEc

(I thought I would through in some newbies in there to mix it up a bit.) I love like all the traditional Christmas songs that they play on the radio like every year but those are just my top five at the moment.

 9.    What's your favourite Christmas film?

Not gonna lie here, but I don’t actually watch that many Christmas films but I must say I do really love Elf. That Is such a cliché answer I know but it is a really good film and if you haven’t seen it yet then what are you waiting for go and watch it this instant! J I almost forgot! I really love the Holiday too. That is another amazing film! J

 10. Open presents before or after lunch?

Its tradition in my house to open them after lunch with the whole family.

I hope you guys enjoyed this mini tag post and found it somewhat interesting and entertaining.


Most recent YouTube video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MJ8htvWJA

 If you haven’t done it already, I tag YOU, yes you reading this right now to do it and enjoy answering the questions.


See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

 
SHARE:

2 comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig