Saturday 21 December 2013

What's in my makeup bag | Holy Chic

Hey guys!

So you guessed it from the title! I am going to be doing an updated what's in my makeup bag post! I did a similar kind of post a while back so I will link it here if you want to check it out. There have been a few changes but not to many but the entire bag did change so I thought I would share it with you guys. So lets get straight into it.
 





 

My makeup bag was a freebie from Company magazine! (best freebie everr)






Those are all of the products that I could find onlineJ

Other items in the bag:

Hair clip/grip

Dermo V10 under eye roll on

Pink hair band

Bobby pins from Asda

Berry coloured lipstick

Bronzer ( which I use as an eyeshadow) by sunkissed

Mua mono eyeshadows in bronze and matte black:

Clarins samples

Benefit they're real mascara

Avon glimmerstick

Lashextended mascara

So I hope you guys liked the blog post Please leave me a comment down below because love talking to you guys. sorry that it is just a regular post and not a blogmas one but the blogmas fun will commence on Monday so follow me via bloglovin if you haven't already to know when the post goes live!

Missed my last post? Check it out here: http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-christmas-tag-blogmas-3-holy-chic.html
Most recent YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MJ8htvWJA  


See you guys with a new post really soon!
Byee





 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig