Tuesday 31 December 2013

Christmas run down + New Year's Outfit ideas | Holy Chic

Hey guys!
I sorry that this post is uploaded a lot later that scheduled but things came up that I had no way of getting out of J

So I cannot believe that Christmas is over. The day just seemed to go by soo quickly and I just hate that about some days that you really want to cherish. But it’s all done now and it’s time to look forward to the New Year and of course the sales. But that isn’t the most important thing, don’t you wonderful people forget that.

So today I am just going to cram everything Christmassy into this one mega blog post from my OOTD to preparation to presents and what I look like with a food baby. (Lol I’m kidding I don’t think I will share by food baby with you guys. You’re not all ready for that yet.) I did have a huge food baby though!

So that I don’t waffle on because I am really likely to at this point, I will just get straight into it but first (contradiction) sorry this wasn’t up yesterday but it was just way to hectic in my house for me to even leave the kitchen to make an attempt to write this post for you so here I am going it right now boxing day before I have to run out of the house again! YAY!

May the Christmas run down begin!
My Christmas tree which I decorated all by myself! (So proud!)
I painted my nails the night before
here i used No7’s nail paint in Temptress and Oh My Gem by Miss Sporty in 001
I laid the table all by myself. Its tradition in my house to lay the table like this every year and to use the finest china, silverware and glasses.
This was the best picture of my eye makeup that I could get. Apologies. I just did a gold shadow all over with some winged liquid eyeliner, mascara and eyeliner to finish the look off. The products I used are shown in the picture below.
 
 
This post wouldn’t be complete without a selfie. This is me on Christmas day. I wore a floral skater dress from Forever 21 which I cannot find on line but it was around £12. My hair was in an up do from second day curls. (My 1am curling idea didn’t go to plan so this is what my hair resulted to. I think finished it off with some black tights from asda and some fluffy socks.
And these are the presents I got however some changes are bang made to them so read carefully. I got a onsie, a tablet which I am returning. DO NOT BUY THE HP SLATE 7 TABLET! It sucks and lots of apps don’t work on it. I am trading it in when I next go out to the shops. I also got a kindle which I love because I am the biggest moaner of the price, thickness and weight of books. This solved all my problems. I also got a pair of converses which I am also taking back because they are way too big for me. And I also got some money and an H&M voucher.

I am honestly so grateful and thankful for all of my gifts and couldn’t be happier with them. A really great Christmas for me.

What did you guys get?
Was it something you wanted?
Let me know in the comments
J

So I hope you guys enjoyed this mega long Christmas run don post. I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas. I didn’t do this post to brag about anything but it was highly requested so I thought I can’t deprive you guys off of this post.

I didn’t properly do this but it is actually the sad and bitter sweet end of Blogmas. I really had so much fun doing it even though I didn’t get that many blogmas posts uploaded. Next year, I will make it my mission to blog everyday (please don’t hold me to that as it is in like a years’ timeJ) but I will do it bigger and better next year.

I have so many amazing things coming up for you guys this next year with new features and themes of months/days/weeks and I just want to go big or go home next year. 2014 will definitely be the year for bloggers.

So this is the last post of the year guys! 2013 was amazing and probably January 2nd when I will start the first themed posts of the month and I will begin reviewing 2013 and all that kinds of fun stuff so follow to stay tuned for that :) 

I hope you guys have an amazing rest of your time on holiday/halfterm/whatever you may be doing, and have a great new year and stay positive. Forget what happened in 2013 and look forward to the things coming your way in 2014.

I am actually so happy for 2014 to come and I am going to try my hardest to make it my year and i hope that it turns out to be the best year for you too J
one last thing before I go for 2013. I really need your help in deciding which dress I should wear for my new years eve party. pick from the two pictures displayed below.
 
(From Left to Right) Here I have a grey speckled dress and a black skater dress with a bow on the top
 
 
 (From Left to Right) Or should I go floral, tie die and Aztec, green, black sheen or a navy lace play suit
displayed Please let me know in the comments or go to my twitter and tweet me there letting my know your choice and you can find out which one I wore in a new years get ready with me post.


See you guys with a new post really soon!

I love you all so much and thanks for sticking with me and for being a massive part of my life. I will be forever grateful.
good bye 2013! :'(

Byee

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig