Thursday 2 January 2014

Get Ready With Me - New Year's Eve Edition | Holy Chic

Hey guys!

So happy New Year and happy 2014. I cannot believe we are in 2014 already it’s insane. I am so excited to be blogging for you guys this year and I have so many amazing posts and projects coming up for you and I just can’t wait to see what blogging has in store for me this year.

January is going to be a mix up of different posts and some reviews of 2013 because I feel like the first month of the New Year is always the reflection month and begins what we can work on for the year to come.

So today I am going to be doing a sort of get ready with me New Years Eve edition and I hope you guys like it.

So I stared by using these products on my face. From left to right, you can see the Palmers Cocoa Butter formula cream, the L’Oreal purifying solution and Simple Under Eye Roll On.

 
 
 
In terms of makeup and tools, from left to right, you can see that I used the Royal Large Shader Brush, Ruby and Mille Eye Smudge, W7 eye primer, Benefit They’re Real Mascara, Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner by Maybelline, Model and Co eye liner, MUA eyeshadows in shade 28 (copper one) and a matte black one.
I also did my nails in a gold glitter colour by Miss Sporty in 001.




For jewellery I was wearing a chevron midi ring from H&M and all the others are from Primark and my charm bracelet.






 
Okay do here are some shameless selfie and you can kind of see the eye makeup look on. I didn’t show this by I did add a maroon lip by Collection in Revenge 3 I believe.
 
 



Okay so this is what I wore in the end. Apologies that you can see it amazingly well but it is just a lace navy playsuit from Primark like 2 years ago.


I also wore a blazer which is from no surprise Primark. I wore some black tights from Asda and my heels are from New Look. Some close up pictures of the shoes are below.




 
 
 
So I hope you guys enjoyed this run down of my new years. What was yours like? Have you made a post about it? Let me know in the comments J

Thank you guys so much for reading and for being so supportive in 2013. I really do appreciate it. I have lots of posts coming up in January so go and follow me via bloglovin to stay updated on my posts this month.

I hope you had an amazing start to the new year and that 2014 brings you everything you hope for.
Also really quickly. thank you guys so much for 50 followers! cannot believe it and I cant wait for you guys to see what's in store for the new year. so grateful and an amazing new year present.

Most recent YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MJ8htvWJA  


See you guys with a new post really soon!

Bye!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig