Saturday 18 January 2014

2013 favourites part 2 | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

So today I am bringing you part two of my 2013 favourites. So I am going to cut this intro really short because it’s going to be another long one so get a snack, your cup of tea and get reading J hope you enjoy!

Programme favourites

So I felt like I watched a fair about of TV this month which included;
Pretty Little Liars: like OMG I just cant believe the way that it has turned out and who A is. It makes be a little bit emotional thinking about it. I love love love this programme and I won’t give too much away but it’s just about a group of friends who are like haunted by their dead friend and they are trying to solve this mystery. It’s so much better than I explained it but just go and watch it
J

Revenge: another classic favourite. I love the plot and story line! Season 3 has just aired in the UK but ahem I’ve already watched it. Highly recommend.

The Carrie Diaries: Carrie, Sebastian people! That’s all I have to say about that. It’s like the prelude (I think that’s the word) to sex and the city and her as a teenager.

Modern family: I love Sarah Hyland. That’s the reason and it is really funny and just sooo good! Just watch it right now!

New Girl: how can you not love Zooey Deschanel. This show just brings a smile to my face and it’s so cute and you can get through a lot of in one sitting because they are only half an hour long.

Suburgatory: this is another amazing show because it’s just so funny and again just ahhh just go watch it please!

Some others which I won’t go into depth about are two broke girls, big bang theory, how I met your mother, rules of engagement and all that jazz.

Film favourites:

Here is just an overview picture of some of the films that I watched so you can just look at those but my favourites were The Great Gatsby and Silver linings Playbook and Catching Fire. Love love love them so much. If you haven’t seen them yet, go and watch them right now. Go! J
(sorry guys! I have no idea where the picture has gone but if I find it I will insert it asap but if not I will just make a list)
Apps!

I loved instagram and loved finding new ways to edit my pictures and getting creative with them.
Twitter because this was the year I fell in love with the janoskians so I really loved twitter but also my blog twitter account and interacting with you amazing people.
Dumb ways to die game: it’s so cute and I will link the dumb ways to die video here if you haven’t seen it because it is just a must see
YouTube: I have been really into my beauty gurus and been getting a lot of ideas for blog posts.
Snapchat: who doesn’t love sending funny faces to your fiends eyy??
Tumblr: this is the reason I don’t get enough sleep at night


Top 5 YouTube videos of 2013
After ever after:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diU70KshcjA
Carving pumpkins with Miley Cyrus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ZRLkKhFCQ
Photobooth Challenge (Dan and Phil):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca-qF8CYFH0
Cup song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmSbXsFE3l8
(extreme cup song edition is a goodun too:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEZHG7IB68I)
What does the fox say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

Top 5 Bloggers of 2013!






Top books of 2013!
 

Never let me go be Kazuo Ishiguro: this book is really good. Not going to lie I liked the film more because I felt that it moved faster but still a recommend read.

The Birthday Party by Harold Pinter: I actually really loved this play because it was so weird and quirky and just a great and quick read

The Road by Cormac Mcarthy: this is a sad book and as I am typing this, a tear begins to fall down my face because of what the book reminds me of. But it also can make you very aware of life and your surroundings but it is just another good read.

Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath: I read this quite early on in the year and I love it. Slightly weird but it’s a really good book

The Hunger Games book 2 and three: catching fire brought about my obsession and I love love love the books.

Okay guys so I think that is the end of this post for today. I hope you enjoyed it and tell me some of your 2013 favourites in the comments section belowJ



See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

Stay chic - A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig