Tuesday 15 April 2014

The ultimate Liebster Award | Holy Chic



Hiya people!

So recently, I was nominated for five liebster awards by the lovely Ali, Chloe, Pearl, Lyd and Sarah Louise and I just quickly wanted to say thank you so much and I cannot believe I was nominated for so many! It is actually insane! So I thought I would do the ultimate liebster award post and combine all of them together!

Let the craziness begin!

But first, the rules

- Post 11 random facts about yourself.

- Answer the questions the awarding blogger has posted for you.

- Nominate bloggers (w/ less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post.

- Let the bloggers you’ve nominated know they are nominated.

- No tag backs.

11 random facts about myself

1.      I am 16 and on my first year of a levels

2.      I am terribly afraid of death/dying

3.      I like my own company a little too much I think

4.      Have arachnophobia

5.      I cannot save for the life of me?

6.      I have a shopping problem

7.      Music is the only way I get through the day sometimes

8.      I give up really easily

9.      I write for the student fashion blog

10.  Editing random things sometimes brings me pleasure

11.  I don’t wear any face makeup (only eyes)

Answer the questions provided

1.      What are 3 items in your bag/purse? – My portable phone charger, victorias secret fragrance mist in honeysuckle and jasmine and a pen.

2.      Liquid, gel, or pencil eyeliner? – I prefer liquid for my eyelid and pencil for my lash line. I’m not really a fan of gel liners

3.      Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook? Why? – Twitter because it is just so easy to interact with other people. However, I am considering making an instagram account for my blog. And guess what, I did it! Link is at the end of the post J

4.      If the internet went down for 1 day, what would you do? – ummm, probably go out with my friends

5.      Are you wearing nail polish? If so, what colour? – I’m an not wearing any J

6.      Would you rather travel around to a place you’ve never been alone, or with 10 people you don’t know at all? – probably 10 people I don’t know so at least I would make new friends

7.      What are your 3 biggest pet peeves? – Hearing or being able to smell what people are eating (don’t ask), people burping (I know it is natural but I don’t like it especially when they blog it towards your direction), umm, I can’t think of anymore, sorry!

8.      Which fashion trend are you most looking forwards to?- probably monochrome as this is always a trend

9.      If you could only shop at 4 beauty and fashion stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? – Superdrug, H&M, Primark and New Look

10.  What are some of your favourite names? (Excluding your own) – Gabriella, Rebecca and Danny

11.  What is your favourite flower?- bluebells

12.  Who is your favourite blogger/youtuber to read and watch? – zoella, clothesencounters, macbarbie07, laurdiy (the list could go on)

13.  What is your one go to beauty product and why?- mascara because I think it just adds something to my constantly tired looking eyes

14.  What is a fact about you, which your blog readers may not already know?- I can play four instruments. Is that interesting enough? Okay no wait! I love watching crime dramas or forensic science things. I find it so interesting. The investigation discovery channel is my favourite.

15.  What inspired you to start blogging? – definatley youtubers and Zoella.

16.  What is your favourite high street beauty product?- Maybelline master precise eyeliner

17.  What is your favourite high end product?- I don’t use many but I tried out NARS and Bobbi Brown

18.  What is your ambition in life? – to have my own clothing line, online shop or something along those lines or to have my own magazine

19.  What are your tips for anyone who wants to start blogging? - Just go for it. Write about what you feel passionately about and accept all criticisms and make them constructive. And expose yourself. Comment on lots of other blogs to widen your audience.

20.  What’s a beauty product you have bought and been really disappointed in? - umm, my tea tree cleansing wipes. They were just horrible

21.  What is your favourite clothes shop and why?- H&M because it is very me yet I think  it fits nearly every style going, affordable and they sell a lot of great basics.

22.  How did you start blogging? – It just kind of happened and I just wanted an alternative to YouTube and I guess it was meant to be?!

23.  What is the best thing about blogging for you? – being able to talk to so many people and knowing that there are so many others out there that have the same interest as me

24.  If you could meet any beauty blogger/vlogger, who would it be? – either Zoe or Jenn from Clothesencounters they are jus the most amazing people ever and I don’t think I would have started blogging or attempted YouTube if it wasn’t for them. Oh and of course Bethany Mota! Like who doesn’t want to meet her?!

25.  What are your top 3 beauty products? – mascara, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner

26.  What are your top 3 beauty tips? – less is more, blend everything but most of all, if that is how you like it, do it J

27.  What are your hobbies? – blogging, online courses and editing and anything to do with media and watching crime shows and playing my guitar

28.  If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be? – My design or writing style. I have no clue what to do with either of those

29.  Mascara or eyeliner? – Mascara. Opt for this over eyeliner is you have had a long night.

30.  What/Who inspires your blog? – all of you amazing followers and people on twitter J

31.  How long ago did you start your blog? – It will be a year in July or august!

32.  What do you think has been the best highlight of blogging so far for you? – writing for the student fashion blog, writing for a men’s clothing company, getting amazing comments from you guys that encourages me to keep on blogging and reaching 100 followers on bloglovin

33.  Do your friends/family know about your blog? – Nope and I prefer it this way. It is my little escape from reality?!

34.  What are your favourite type of posts to write and to read? – I love writing fashion posts and I love reading hauls and style posts

35.  What is your most favourite product in your collection? – at the moment it is me Colossal volume express mascara by Maybelline

36.  Do you prefer drugstore or high street make-up? – Drugstore for the win because I can’t really afford highstreet. And plus I don’t wear a lot of makeup so I don’t need to buy a lot.

37.  What is your favourite part of your make-up routine? – moisturising

38.  Could you go out with no make-up on? – Yes! I do it at least 4/5 days out of the week

39.  Top tips for bloggers? – have faith, go for it and write about stuff you are passionate about. You don’t need a fancy laptop or camera to do it. Some good old natural lighting can do a lot for you.

40.  What is your beauty/fashion icon? – I don’t have one particular person or place I go to for inspiration; I grab inspiration from everywhere and anywhere.

41.  What's your favourite film? – I would have to say either Inception or Frozen. Complete opposites but very good films

42.  Indian or Chinese takeaway? – Chinese all the way. I am not the biggest fan of Indian takeaways.

43.  What’s your staple perfume? – Chanel or Kenzo. Expensive but very chic. Sometimes it is worth it.

44.  Who's your celebrity crush? – Dylan O’Brien. Definitely! He is just…just…perfect doesn’t even come close to describing him

45.  Ever broken a bone? – Nope and I really hope I don’t! (touch wood)

46.   If you could only have one piece of make up for the rest of your life what would it be? (including brand) 

47.  What’s your best quality? – I really don’t know. I would say my worth ethic is decent.

48.  Any annoying habits? – I give up too easily

49.  Are you a country or city person? – City girl for sure. Me and the country can only be around for so long at the same time

50.  Holiday or Festival? – Easter I guess.

 Nominated bloggers:





http://allthingsanita.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Give 11 questions to be answered:

1.      What is one beauty item you can’t live without?

2.      What is one fashion item you can’t live without?

3.      What are your favourite kinds of posts to write? Why?

4.      Who inspired you to start blogging?

5.      Do your friends and family know about your blog

6.      Where do you get most of your blogging inspiration posts from?

7.      Any tips for someone who wants to start a blog?

8.      Ever wanted to start a YouTube channel?

9.      Favourite quote?

10.  Favourite spring trend

11.  A fun fact!

Thank you again to Ali, Chloe, Pearl and Lyd and Sara Louise for nominating me for this award. I really appreciate it.

See you all real soon J

Vote for me here: best fashion blogger newcomer: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014  


See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

Stay chic - A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig