Saturday 7 June 2014

April + May on Tumblr | Holy Chic


Hello again internet people!

So I am aware the I forgot to upload Aprils Tumblr experience so I thought I would throw it into the mix with Mays. I have created another two mood boards for May and again, I wish I could have put everything on it but if you would like to see more of where that came from as well as some of the images in full size, you can follow me on Tumblr @ http://cratersinthemoon.tumblr.com/ to stay updated with things I am currently loving . Tumblr the past two months were very relatable as I found lots of new blogs to follow but it was also a distraction from revising for my exams. Overall I had some great laughs at my phone screen both in April and May.

cue the pictures and I hope you enjoy J

 


Oh and here is a blurry version(sorry) of the dancing spider mad because it is pretty epic: GIF

Stay chic - A x (holychiccontact@gmail.com)

Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig