Thursday 5 June 2014

Street Style Steal | Holy Chic

Hello lovelies!

Today I thought I would switch it up again because I am trying to do this whole ‘find new blog posts to right so I don’t become a blogger robot’ kind of thing. I was on the bus on my way to school on Friday (an inappropriate time to be thinking about blogs post ideas when I have exams on at the time) and I saw this outfit on a girl, fell in love with it and now I am here to share it with you. The dress is exact but everything else was inspired by her look that day and I would call it the ‘Chic yet Effortless’ college/school/uni look. I hope you like this and expect more of these in the future J


Also, she did finish of the look with some dramatic winged eyeliner and an assortment of rings and earrings.

Let me know what you thought in the comments and if you have any post ideas or suggestions, you can leave them in the comments tooJ see you all soon but until then

 
Stay chic - A x (holychiccontact@gmail.com)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig