Thursday 12 June 2014

The Dream Team | Holy Chic


I have made a discovery that has become a major asset to my life. Did it exist before? Yes. Did it take me a really long time to finally purchase one? Yes.

Today I am going to share with you the reason why I have fallen back in love with my Maybelline Eye studio Gel Eyeliner ,THE ANGLED EYELINER BRUSH.


 

I know nothing amazing but it is no longer neglected and I just feel that these two combined are just a great ‘dream team’ and really help make applying makeup in the morning a lot easier.

I feel I have more control and precision, I feel I can get that much closer to the lash line with it and create more of a variety with my eyeliner looks

 

So have you discovered anything yet making your life 10x easier?

Angled brush: (this is not the one I have as I got mine from a local shop but the same thing here)

Stay chic – A x :holychiccontact@gmail.com

 
http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-hair-edit-holy-chic_9.html
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig