Wednesday 16 July 2014

What’s In My Carry On | Holy Chic


The holidays are fast approaching and it was only fair for me to share with you what I usually take in my carry on because, we can all use some help from time to time.

 

Okay the tip that just works for most things is MAKE A LIST! I really cannot stress this enough. Make sure you have all of your travel documents and organise them, all of your liquids stored in a clear bag etc. There is nothing more satisfying that ticking something off of your list.

First up... yeah there isn’t really an order to this

 

I like to keep myself occupied and comfortable on the plane particularly on long flights. I have my magazine, two notebooks (one for blogging and one for general work) and a book which I am really excited to start reading the maze runner. I also have my neck pillow which is easy to carry and light.
I like to keep my electronics on me so I have my tablet, kindle and headphones and I of course would put my phone in there too (sorry I lost the picture for this)

 

This I guess is the more organised section. I have my bag of liquids which I like to have on me, my compact mirror because I can’t actually leave the house without it, ear plugs are a must to protect those ears, blotting sheets so we can look somewhat presentable landing in another country and that makeup  bag will hold any other bits and pieces I need

 

Next I have my purse which I usually have a smaller one two to separate English money from foreign one but that’s down to you, my passport and any other documents I will need for the flight, a cardigan in case it gets cold, a pen, some mints and my keys

 

And finally, an assortment of sunglasses because this year I went sunglasses crazy, chargers and any tablets I may need

So that is a rough idea of what I have in my carry on pretty much every time I fly. I hope you liked this post and found some useful tips for if you need to pack your carry on.

Happy travelling J



Stay Chic – Ax (holychiccontact@gmail.com)
Image Map
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You're such a light packer, I wish I was! I take everything... and the kitchen sink! It's ridiculous haha :)
    LOVE that bag!

    Latasha xx | Today I Adore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so much! my mum said that to me the other day ;P the bag is from primark just an fyi :) xox

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig