Thursday 17 July 2014

Summer holiday outfit ideas | Holy Chic

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would put together a couple of summer outfits for the hot weather approaching us. Most items featured I included in my spring/summer haul which you can read here if you haven’t already. I hope you get some inspiration from this post and I will get straight into it J

Look 1: Aquatic moments

 

I paired this blue, tie dye, purple infused playsuit from H&M and kept the outfit casual with some black converses. This could be dressed up with heels and a blazer. Or add a cardigan for the chilly nights.

Look 2: polka dotted

 

This crop top has a bow cut out on the back and I kept it simple with a grey jersey skirt and some black pumps with gold studs on the toe. This would be great for a day of shopping.

Look 3: beach themed

 

This oversized t shirt dress is a great cover up from your bikini but is also practical to wear to lunch after some beach fun. I finished the look off with some simple flip flops.

Look 4: Animal

 

Again this would be a good outfit for the beach but also if you are going to lunch or the shops after. I went for simple cotton shorts and a crop top to stay cool but you could opt for a brighter colour if you prefer. The bikini underneath will peak out and some embellished sandal for a more put together look.

Look 5: Palazzo

 

These wide leg palazzo trousers are a statement in itself so it’s best to keep everything else simple and pick out the colours from the print. I completed the look with the same black crop top and some brown wedges for some height

Look 6: coral bliss

 

This is great for those hot summer nights if you are going to go out for dinner. This light airy summer dress paired with the brown wedges for some height and a small black satchel for your necessities on a night out.  

Look 7: florals

 

This isn’t your typical floral dress but I love it. I really dressed this look up with some simple black heels and a black cross body bag but could work for the day time with some converses and an oversized knit cardigan for a casual look.

I hope this was helpful and let me know some of your summer outfit picks down below.

Have a great day! J

Haul post where most of the items are from: http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/new-in-springsummer-haul-primark-others.html



Stay Chic – Ax (holychiccontact@gmail.com)
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig