Friday 18 July 2014

3 Airplane Friendly Outfits | Holy Chic


Today I thought I would share with you guys some of my go to airplane outfits because sometimes it’s nice to get some ideas.

Tip 1: wear something light, comfortable and airy and always have something long-sleeved so if it gets colder, you can through that on top.

Tip 2: avoid belts. It is a real pain in the ass having to remove a belt before a frisk search so I would just avoid them to save the hassle

Tip 3: avoid any type of heeled shoes. It is also a pain to have to remove shoes so stick to flat ones that also bring you comfort


 

Outfit 1: this first look I completed with an oversized grey t shirt, some black slightly fitted joggers and a hoodie in case it get chilly all from H&M. I then added a stripy backpack and some Ray ban style sunglasses and finished the look off with some Aztec print converses all from Primark.

Outfit 2: next I took this check red shirt from Primark and placed a black top underneath from M&S so when arriving in a hot country, I could still have the shirt. I then finished the look with some jeggings from H&M and gold studded flats and a black bag from Primark.

Outfit 3: this is probably my favourite outfit of the three. I have this grey speckled dress from New Look paired with some black leggings which can easily be removed when arriving in a hot country. I then have the same Aztec print converses, some sunglasses and a bag which you cannot see from Primark and finished the look off with a cardigan from Bershka in case it gets cold.

So there you have it, 3 outfits airport friendly I guess. I went for layering over bulky items and comfort over style especially for long flights. Let me know some of your airplane style tips down below.

Have a great day J



Stay Chic – Ax (holychiccontact@gmail.com)
Image Map

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. the first outfit looks so comfortable! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/ponds-essential-care.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig