Tuesday 12 August 2014

Street Style Steal | Holy Chic


Hello lovelies!
Today I have another switch up for you guys. It is another street style steal post. They say that the street is the best place to get fashion inspiration and you know what, to everyone that says that, they are totally right.

Today I have one of those all black outfits that it’s totally appropriate for summer. You feel me? Anyway I hope you like the outfit J

 

It’s really simple and basic but it could work for the day or night time really. The outfit is light and airy and makes it easy for you to be able to add colour. That’s all from me I guess. The outfit is pretty self explanatory J


See you guys with a new post really soon!


Stay Chic – Ax (holychiccontact@gmail.com)

 
Image Map
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh I love the shoes! H&M is one of my go-to stores for just about anything, it has great mixable pieces!

    Milly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same. I just think everything they have in there is so versatile, on trend yet affordable.
      thanks for stopping by ;)
      xox

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig