Sunday 10 August 2014

Cheeky Purchase | Holy Chic


Okay so the other day I was in Marks and Spencers and I stumbled across the new display from products they had such as autograph, Ren and even Nuxe and if you haven’t guessed this already, I made a cheeky nuxe purchase.

After reading countless blog posts and watching numerous videos about this product, I found it was time for it to enter my life. Ladies and gentleman, I now own the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm.  Great things do come in small packages.


 

This nourishing lip balm cost me £9.5 which seems a little steep (well actually, very steep) for a lip balm and it took me a while to get to the counter and pay for it but, the magic is inside.

 

This has a very thick consistency which is unusual but that means once you apply it on in the morning you only have to apply once towards the end of the day. It keeps your lips soft, moisturised and hydrated. This also works well as an overnight treatment for your lips.

 

Secondly the smell. OH DEAR LORD it smells heavenly. It smells like grapefruit but there is a hint of honey and added sweetness. So even your lips can smell good.

Do I recommend this? Hell yes. It a little bit goes a long way and I have noticed that I don’t apply lip balm as frequently nor as much as I used to. Right now, I feel it was well worth the £9.50.

Have you made any cheeky purchases recently?


Have a great rest of your day J


Stay chic – Ax (holychiccontact@gmail.com)
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig