Saturday 9 August 2014

Update | Holy Chic

Okay so here is the situation. 

But before I begin explaining it, here is a picture of paradise J
 
I'm going to try my hardest to refrain from making this a lengthy apology letter which, don't get me wrong,  I am truly sorry that I haven't been online for about two weeks or more and I haven't posted anything.  Yes I was enjoying the Caribbean sun for two weeks and not having anything to worry about but my blog was always on my mind. (A disappointment for me in the picture taking element of my holiday because who knows when I am going to go there again?!) Not as an annoyance but as something I knew I wanted to get back to.

Through the countless plates of meals and sunbathing laziness and pool time and oh the list could go on, it’s time to get back to reality.  I will be sharing some aspects of my holiday with you guys and I have some holiday posts in the works and I will be intermixing them (I'm starting to think that intermixing isn't a real word) with posts I had planned to put up. (It was 23 US dollars a day for Internet access and I just couldn't afford that sorry).

My usual blogging routine should be back into swing in the next week or so and as much fun as I had in the sun, I am glad to be home and to spend some time with friends and family. But I have been home almost a week now and I wanna go back sooo bad!

I hope this didn't turn into a ramble of excuses but a sincere apology and a valid explanation.  I have come to realise that my blog is something I should love and want to do and not be a chore and something I feel I should have to do because people are expecting it. To those that blog every day my hat goes off to you.

If you are going on holiday soon or in the next couple of days, I hope these posts are somewhat helpful to you people. 





Love you all :)


p.s. my blog birthday is right around the corner and there will be another reflective/update post coming up in the next two weeks or so J
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Glad you're back and I hope that you had a lovely time!

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! thanks for stopping by ;)
      xox

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig