I thought I would start this mini round up series and today is eyeliner so I will show you my eyeliner collection I guess or at least the ones I would use. So, let’s begin J
Wednesday, 6 August 2014
The Round Up series : Eyeliner | Holy Chic
Something new for the blog today! J
1. The eyeko eyeliners: I have paired these two together as I have the black and nave one and as I am pretty sure the entire world everyone knows that they were a free gift in the glamour magazine. And I have to say, I don’t like it that ,much. It is a very dry formula and may just dry out half way through doing your winged eyeliner. So, it’s a no from me
2. Next is the P.S love felt eyeliner and this is another disappointment. It swatches a really intense black but on the lids, it’s like a grey colour and disappears in like 5 mins
3. Next is the Miss Sporty brown eyeliner which doesn’t have the greatest lasting power but, its softens the eye look and gives off a more natural look
4. I also own the Maybelline master precise eyeliner which I rave about which I still love to this day because you have precision and control. But over time the trip will dry out but not the base which is a bummer
5. Model and Co eyeliner with the sharpener as the lid again doesn’t have the greatest lasting power but it’s on for a good amount of time and I like it J
6. And the last two I guess work with an angled eyeliner brush. The MUA matte black eyeshadow will give a softer smokey look but the Maybelline eyestudio gel liner with give a bolder look
So there is my eyeliner collection and I think it’s good to have a mix of good and bad items. Variation right?
Have you tried any of these out? Let me know your thoughts on them in the comments below J
New student fashion blog post: http://studentfashionblog.co.uk/shopping/style-steal-youtuber-edition-ingrid-nilsen/
Stay chic – Ax (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I 100% get it. Finding your personal style can be hard. It’s like finding who you are a person and where you fit into society. You want...