Wednesday 22 October 2014

New in: Shoes | Holy Chic

I really thought it was time to get some nice boots that would be good for the autumn/winter weather, for everyday wear and formal occasions. The all rounder boot basically. And low and behold, New Look are very on point in the department so I present to you my babies.





Because they have a slight platform and a cleated sole, they make it really easy to walk in and to be able to be on your feel all day. And they don’t make a sound when you walk which was what I wanted.

So my new boots. Welcome to my shoe family. You might just love it here.

Have you bought any new shoes recently?

Have a great day and see you all with a new post very soon J




Image Map
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are cuuuute, I desperately need to get me some new boots!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so comfortable and definitely worth the money. try boohoo.com too if you are looking for more options :) xox

      Delete
  2. THOSE LOOK FAB GIRL! <3
    Hope you can visit my blog sometime!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you :) i'm heading over to your blog now <3

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig