Friday 14 November 2014

Coming soon | Holy Chic


As I mentioned in my update post a little bit ago, a few changes are going to be happening on this little corner on of the internet.

I have been blogging for over a year now and I think I have learned a lot and I have fully explored what blogging is, what I can do with my blog and what blogging is to me.

So it’s out with the old and in with the new I guess…slightly

Beauty and most definitely fashion and lifestyle posts will not just fall off of the face of this blog for sure because it is a part of the reason of how I got here. But let’s just say I will be experimenting a bit more with my blog and its content.

I love writing down my thoughts and I think sometimes it’s okay to share that with you, I love all things film, photography and media and I want to share more of that.

You will be able to tell when it is your regular FBL post and when it’s not due to style of writing and the way the titles are formed.


I do have some regular FBL posts that I have already written and didn’t want to just write off so I will be uploading those here and there along with other new content


And to the address the issue of Blogmas 2014, well I won't be making it my mission to do it but there will be some Christmas themed posts for sure so be on the lookout for that.
So I hope you are excited for this as I am and I guess I could have waited until the New Year to do this but I just couldn’t.

“A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end, but not necessarily in that order” – Jean-Luc Goddard
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig