Tuesday 18 November 2014

The Round Up: Mascara | Holy Chic



It’s time for another instalment of my roundup series and today I thought we could check out my mascara collection


First up is the Maybelline colossal volume express mascara. This has been one of my favourites for quite some time now and I love it for those more natural looking lashes. It gives great volume and a decent amount of length for me

Next is the Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara which has now dried up but I think it deserves a mention. This at the time gave again really great natural looking lashes with some added volume and a bit of length but I really don’t think it is worth the price tag.

Next is the Fibre LashXtend mascara by Model and Co and I have to say, I really didn’t like this. I found that it just coated my lashes with product and didn’t really do anything. I keep this because it has a little mirror glued to the side of and can sometimes be nice as a top up throughout the day

Benefit. That mascara that everybody knows and pretty much everyone has. Benefit They’re real mascara has pretty much been a favourite of mine since the beginning. I love the wetter formula of it and with the plastic brush gives an amazing false lash effect.

And the newest to the family is the Clinique high impact mascara which is the little dark horse of the bunch.  Have done a more detailed post about it here if you want to know more but so I don’t give too much away, two mascaras I have already mentioned, had a baby and produced this. Can you guess?

I hope you liked this round up of my mascaras and don’t worry; another in this series will be coming soon because I kinda like doing these to be honest

Have a great day


x - holychiccontact@gmail.com Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig