Wednesday 4 February 2015

Puma : OOTD

Now if you saw my post a little bit ago where I shared with you my favourite hairstyles, you may have been wondering what I was wearing. Well fear no more, I’ve got you covered. This is an outfit that I have been wearing a little too much recently, some may say, because it is the comfort of pyjamas but the look of ‘oh you tried this morning’. And when you have all your lessons that day, an outfit like this is what you want for sure. Not also to mention the versatility of the turtle neck. Whether it be smart or casual, day or night, this bloody thing just looks damn good with everything. But with this bitterly cold whether that has hit us recently, it allows me to stay warm.

Now ootds are something I have wanted to do properly since I started this little corner on the internet and I am so happy I can do them for you guys now and I intend on improving even more with them.
 
Tell me one of your most worn outfits below!

Jumper – New Look Joggers – H&MPuma Trainers – Schuh
Image Map
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i love the grey top! you look lovely :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/books-im-currently-loving.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. its definitely a staple in the wardrobe now :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness this looks so comfortable! helps that I love grey to haha x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grey and black are staple colours for me, this feels like I'm wearing a blanket, what more could you want :)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig