Sunday 15 February 2015

The Sunday Post : XOXO

I really have left todays Sunday post until the last minute to type words onto a page but better late than never right?

This week, although it didn’t feel like it, has been surprisingly jam packed and again, unbloggable. But I didn’t want to drag another one of those cats out of the bag.

I finally booked all of my hotels and train tickets for all of my little getaways for this month and although they are only small and for a very good reason, I am excited nonetheless and I’m sure they will be making a debut on the blog shortly. I also thought for some stupid reason that it was time to watch gossip girl. I know I know, you’re probably thinking WHY HAVE YOU NOT SEEN IT YET. But I can assure you I’m loving every minute of it right now and you best believe I paused an episode just to write this post.

I also took the hint with another set of podcasts in fact. Yes I am now listening to the Serial Podcasts and I am OBSESSED with it. (That might even be an understatement). I have always loved real life murder mysteries and a good who done it never hurt no one. I have started to slow down the rate I was listening to them to because it is so good, I never want it to end. And Sarah Koenig has a dream voice.

My final amazon order finally came in the post this week in the form of a book. Most of you might know that I actually despise reading and if you don’t, I’m sorry you had to find out this way and please don’t kill me ;). But I think studying English has just ruined that for me. I am excited to get stuck into the book upon recommendation and not have to worry about what the lines mean or how it can be linked to context. No highlighter or annotations are getting anywhere near this book.

I think Valentine’s Day may have extended this year over 2 days with the release of 50 shades and all. My school special for Friday was a hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows and what a better way to wish yourself a happy Valentine’s Day that with a sweet treat for yourself. On Saturday I actually spent it with my one and only bae; my bed. No better day than to be lazy in bed and watch TV all day.

And we have made it to today, good old Sunday which annoyingly was another lazy day so I’m gonna start my work tomorrow. And because half term is here, I will enjoy waking up to birds chirping over my alarm telling me to get my ass out of bed. But I did make a grilled cheese and tomato toastie for brunch I guess you would call it and I devoured every last piece of that heaven on a plate. I pan fried it this time so the toast was nice ad crispy. Is that the right adjective if an adjective at all? Can you tell I’m an English lit student?

So I have detailed my week to you, tell me something about yours below. Next week is another busy one for me and I will be sure to capture what I can because sharing is often the best kind of post to get you out of a blogging rut. I hope you all have a fabulous half term

xoxo gossip girl

(Can you tell I’m really into gossip girl?)
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig