Sunday 31 January 2016

Things to do this week #3 | Holy Chic

Not only is it the start of a new week, it is also the 1st of February tomorrow. Oh how time does really fly by and like seriously, what happened to January. I blinked and it was gone. But with the dawning of a new month, why not try something new.
 

Listen to: Alessia cara. Her music is basically an album describing my life but beside from that, her music is free from the music industry controlling crap. Know it all is an amazing album

Try this: smoothie making! I got a blender for Christmas and I have enjoyed creating new recipes and reading through smoothie books.

Cook this: courgetti because it’s a great alternative to regular spaghetti but also a great way to get some veg in a meal. I’ve had mine with chicken and prawns.

Watch this: okay so I have to recommendations. The hustle which is a throwback which is a difficult to explain programme but if you know the definition of hustle that’s basically it. Silent witness has recently returned and I am just loving murder mystery atm

Drink this: lemon water. Have a glass every morning and detox your body. It’s a really simple way to get your body going especially if you wake up early.


Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig