Monday 7 August 2017

There's something on your arm

The fact that I am writing a post of this description makes my stomach drop a little but yes, I got a tattoo. And no, I don’t regret it ... yet haha


In my defence, I thought I was going in for a lovely consultation but turns out I was getting it done right then and there. I was shitting myself and I was very close to walking out on multiple occasions. but hey, I did it, I am proud I did it, I love then end result. Thinking about it now, I would for sure do it again.

It might seem cliché at first but I promise I know what it means and says and all the other possible things it could be. I had it checked multiple times and in fact, these characters were given to me. When I started my Chinese lessons out here, this was the name that I was given and I know this is a trip I will treasure forever so I wanted to get it. And I wasn’t hesitant about it in the slightest.

Pain


Now, I can’t lie, this really bloody hurt. I would give it a solid 8/10 on the pain scale (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest). My friends said that it looked like it really hurt me but it really shouldn’t have but, I powered through.

Placement

As you can see I got it in a small to medium size on the outside of my arm but my friend got hers down the lower portion of her spine at about a similar size. My reasoning for it being here is because you would only know it was there if I had my arms a certain way or you noticed it out of the corner of your eye. Nothing too big or distasteful personally.

Now since writing this, I have had it recoloured and that really f*cking hurt (pardon my French) but that still hasn’t stopped me from planning the other ones I’ve wanted to get for years now and just getting there here whilst I have someone within close proximity that I can trust, is cheap, does a really good job and has the cutest cat – because that makes everything better.


There you have it, the first of many tattoos most likely haha!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig