Saturday 26 August 2017

The all year wardrobe piece

In the past two years or so, I think I have given away at least a shops worth of clothes and as much as that sickens me, nothing is better than having my seasonal purge of my wardrobe. But this little jumpsuit is something I have yet to let go of even if I have had to get my mum to stich it up a little.



Although jumpsuits are the worst when you need to pee, they are a great I don’t know what to wear piece. With so many different style options if find ones with a wider cropped leg and more cinching at the waist works best for me. I got mine for NewLook and even bought a similar backup style just in case!


I took this piece with me to china as the perfect day to night or work to night transitional piece to go with heels, trainers and even flats. I completed this look with and H&M check shirt for a little more coverage and my Forever21 heels. Add a top underneath for more warmth in the autumnal months or keep it plain with jewellery for more formal occasions. Black means you can have more fun with your pairing pieces.


Own any jumpsuits? How do you style them?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig