Sunday 4 March 2018

Things to do this week!



Sunday is always a toss up between lying in bed binging Netflix all day and getting myself ahead of the game for my week ahead. This week, I chose to get ahead and finally update my calendar. Along with that, I love to try new things so here are some things, approved by moi, that you can try out too.

Listen to…Call Me Loop. She popped up on my Instagram and I have to say, I am feeling her vibes. Some feel good music for the week that will keep your spirits high. My favourites are ‘Give and Take’ and ‘As If’

Cook this… I shared this on my Instagram recently but its chickpea, banana and Nutella cakes. Has a weird taste at first but you will end up eating all of them. Mash all three ingredients together with a little bit of baking powder and let the oven do the rest for about 35mins on 200 fan oven. I made this all up as I went along to adjust to how you see fit.

Watch this…The Bold Type. Looking for something to binge centering around the world of digital journalism? This one is for you. Watched the whole thing in a day. I know I have problems but trust me its worth it. Some really relatable dilemmas and characters and a great central focus on women in the industry and issues surrounding social media.

Organise this … a night in or out with your favourites. Whether that’s with friends, family, loved ones or yourself, just some plain old quality time. We can all get so caught up in the hustle and bustle that we forget to schedule in some quality. Its important. Sometimes life can wait, and we just need to press pause for a little.

Hope this changes your schedule a little for this week or the coming weeks.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig