Thursday 21 June 2018

There couldn't be a better time to celebrate



Fast forward 3 years and I have finished university. Doesn’t 3 years sound like a hell of a long time? Well I tell you what, it really just flew by. I moved out with all of the first years and thought wow, you really have a whole adventure right in front of you to look forward to and now I’m moving on to different things.

Now that I have finished, it has been a really great time to reflect on everything that I have done, achieved, accomplished, the friends I have made, the things I have done but also to celebrate.
This month with Co-op, I a going to share with you how I celebrated with their various party food and snack options. I got together with a few of my friends, and my cat as you will see, and we just had a chilled day in the garden with lots of different foods to pick at and just great chats.

Always remember that the hard work you do is never for nothing and it will pay off. Some things in life aren’t instant but it will pay off.

Please watch the video below to see the spread that I created and my top picks for a chill out day with the friends. And also, go have some fun. You earned that break after all the hard work.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig