Thursday 23 January 2014

Phone case wishlist! | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

So today I am doing something a little bit different today but I wanted to do this and I kind of also need your help in choosing. Is the suspense killing you yet? (I’m stupid. I apologise.) So today I am going to do another wish list but a phone case wish list! Whaaat?! Yes. I am in dire need of a new phone case and these were some of my faves that I stumbled across on amazon and I kind of wanted your help in deciding which one I should get. So I have picked out 9 to share with you guys today and I will just show you them right now.
 


  1. Stitch Case
  2. Polka Dot Case
  3. Bear Case
  4. Multi colour galaxy print case
  5. Skull Case
  6. Dark red galaxy print case
  7. Galaxy triangle case
  8. Doctor Who Case
  9. Space Fantasy Case

So as you can see there is an occurring theme of galaxy print and by looking at the cases you can probably guess the type of phone that I have. So this is where you guys come in. leave me a comment down below telling me which case you like the most/which one I should get with a number 1-9 and the one with the most votes I will end up buying and do a little first impressions of the case when it arrives and I've had it and used it for a decent amount of time. Or you could tweet me using #HCphonecase and I will take responses from their too. This would mean a lot to me if you did give a response as I am finding it so difficult to choose.

Thank you guys so much for reading. If you have any post suggestions, leave them in the comments section below and I will be sure to get round to doing some of them for you amazing people.

Missed my last post? Check it out here: I advise you click this link so you can learn more about meggings: http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/fashion-forecast-1-next-biggest-thing.html

Most recent YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MJ8htvWJA


See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

A x

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The stitch one is so cute, I've seen loads of 3D character cases lately like winnie the pooh and minions - seems to be a 2014 emerging trend!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitch is clearly the coolest one. Just saying..

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig