Monday 23 June 2014

Bloggers Do Collections Better | Holy Chic


It is time for the next instalment of the #Bloggersdoitbetter challenge and today its collections. I could have easily gone for a makeup collection but today its fashion and to be more specific, the Zara TRF collection which I am obsessed with. I have picked out a few of my favourite picks for summer and I thought I would share them with you

 

Striped Dress – this will always be a staple piece in a wardrobe and it looks really light airy and would be great with a pair of flatform sandals and the backpack also featured in this post

Crossover back top – this monochromatic top again is really keeping in with this black and white summer we are having. But again this would be great with a blazer and shorts and some heels to dress it up or some boyfriend jeans and converses for an effortless daytime look

Lime Green Skirt – I thought I should add a splash of colour for you but if this is not for you, they have it in grey J this wrap around skirt is a really simple piece that would work great for a beach cover up or a casual party

Slogan T shirt  - you can’t really not buy this t shirt because I think it is applicable to almost the entire population. Basic graphic tees are great regardless with some jeans, leather jacket and some converses. Trust me, if it’s a day where you can’t be bothered to put effort in your outfit, this will work a treat for you

Printed Shorts – printed shorts serve as a great base if you find it difficult to add colour into your outfits because it does it all for you. You could pair with a basic white t shit and sandals and could accessorise with coloured jewellery to match the shorts

Black Sandal Heels – heels are or should be or... I don’t know really a girl’s best friend. These dress up any outfit even if it is jeans and a top. And stay tuned on my blog where I might just be incorporating these into an outfit

Jeans  - light wash, boyfriend fit, distressing, perfection. I think almost everyone owns a pair of these now because they are so versatile and could be worn with the graphic t or even the black and white strap top. But a styling post is coming on these types of jeans very soon J

Rucksack  - if you aim to travel this summer, this bag will be your best friend. Very chic and  because it is black will go with anything but of course you could opt for a side bag if that is more for you

So I hope you guys enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments if you like or have purchased anything from the TRF collection.


See you soon with a new post J

Stay Chic – Ax (holychiccontact@gmail.com)
 
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig