Saturday 21 June 2014

Hair Duet | Holy Chic


Most of the time I ignore recommendations given to me but these two products showed me that maybe I should listen more...often.

I recently purchased some Vo5 products in Superdrug including the Ultimate Hold Hairspray and the Dry Texturizing Spray


 

Texturizing spray: I wanted something that would give me more movement and texture in my hair but that wasn’t wet because that just doesn’t work for me and this just did it for me. The salt isn’t visible in the hair which is great because my hair is practically black and gives lots of movement without weighing it down. And it only cost

Hairspray: firstly, Zoe (Zoella) always talks about this and I see why. It is weather resistant which is a life saver for me because as soon as I step outside, my hair turns into a frizz ball. It doesn’t add weight to your hair and actually holds a curl in place. I only bought the travel size one as a trial at £ but the full size is

I hope you liked this and let me know some of your hair secrets down below



 Stay chic x – A (holychiccontact@gmail.com)


http://holychicxox.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-hair-edit-holy-chic_9.html
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig