Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Boyfriend Jeans | Holy Chic


I think it’s time to throw another fashion post into the mix after the multitude of beauty posts don’t you think?

 

Today I thought I would share three of my favourite outfit combinations with the Zara boyfriend jeans. I think they are so simple and easy to style and work well on nearly all body shapes and they are great for summer because it is so versatile. So I hope you like the looks J

Look 1: Squared

 

This I feel is the cult classic look for boyfriend jeans. There is never a better time to throw on a check shirt which would look better if fitted because the jeans are of a looser fit but if worn tied around the waist, it can be more over sized. I finished the look off with a simple black leather jacket, the on trend skater shoes and a gold watch with some avaitors. This look says trendy, casual and chic.


Look 2: class

 

If an item can be dressed down, it can most certainly be dressed up. These jeans would be great to transition into the evening with a flowy white cami top, a fitted black blazer to compliment the looser fit of the jeans, a cream clutch bag and sleek strappy black heels. This is the perfect look for a night out with the girls


Look 3: Fringe

 
This final look is for those even more warmer days when it is still acceptable to wear jeans. Because they are of a light wash, they instantly become summer appropriate. I picked out a statement kimono following a key trend for the summer time and picked out the baby pinky/peach colour in the kimono and tied it together with the bralet. I then finished the look off with some cut out ankle boots and a black shoulder bag. To me this look is very festival chic.

Kimono   Bralet  Boots    Bag

Zara boyfriend jeans: Boyfriend Jeans

So those are just three ways I would style boyfriend jeans (if I owned any) and I think they would be great if you are lacking on the summer outfit ideas.

Have a great rest of your day J


Stay chic – Ax (holychiccontact@gmail.com)

Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig