1. I am now calling myself a certified chef. I tried my hand at some French toast which tasted way better than it looked and I made a spinach omelette with toast. Yum!
2. I finally made it to my 5000 word count for my EPQ and it honestly was a very joyous moment for me
3. I am just forever waiting at the bus stop. Sometimes my bus just takes too long to come
4. For some reason, I had the urge to rewatch 90210 and I am just loving every second of it. It feels like I have never watched it before
5. The chunky knit scarf came out because it’s getting too cold for my liking but also, sneak peek from an outfit post coming soon J scarf: new look ring: Primark Hoodie: Primark
I’ve come to realise as this post draws to a close that me weeks are pretty darn boring and I honestly thought I had more pictures. But fear not, some pictures had to be excluded for up and coming posts.
Tell me something you did this week below :)
Have a great day
Missed my last post? : http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/is-your-food-instagram-worthy-holy-chic.html