Friday, 23 January 2015

Outfit snippets #4 | Holy Chic


I’m back, this post is back and I intend to do more you know if the weather stops being poopy and freezing. Let’s cut the chit chat yeah?


I must warn you though, for this outfit snippets I went a little overboard with the photography so consider this my outfit snippets photoshoot and I promise they won’t be this long again J




Today I went for the all black look and I wore a black v neck t shirt, black skinny jeans (Primark) and the good old black converses. Thought I would put a teeny bit of colour back into it with my chunky knit scarf from new look and my dark grey hoodie from Primark. I then had my school bag from H&M and rings from Primark. Can you tell that I love Primark?

I did all of this while I had 4 hours spare time so I think that it why I experimented a little more but I hope you like it and I hope this gave you some outfit inspiration

But that is not all my friends. if this was not enough for you, I have three more outfit ideas for you guys over on my youtube channel. send me some love and check out the vid: http://youtu.be/Vj33iEXHpSI




Have a great day



Image Map

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. its from new look a while ago. not to sure if they still sell it but there are definitely loads on the highstreet these days

      Delete

Recommendations by Engageya

My new favourite shop

Since coming to china, I have done a weeny bit of shopping. I made a friend out here and she took us to some of her favourite places out h...