Thursday 14 January 2016

Summer 2016 | Holy Chic


Okay so I have some amazing news to share with you guys. You may have seen the odd tweet about it here and there but I am going to THAILAND! Yes it is really happening. But I have good reason to go. Here me out.

So this summer I will be going away to Thailand for 3 weeks with FutureSense foundation. They are an organisation that works for the benefit of disadvantaged communities around the world, and I will be supporting their efforts both as a fundraiser and as a volunteer during the expedition.

I will be volunteering to teach underprivileged children media literacy skills as well as other skills outside of their curriculum.

Now I am raising money for this and my target is £2250. And I am writing this to ask if you could support me in this challenge and donate whatever you can to the cause. Proceeds go to future sense foundation and helps fund more of the amazing work they do.

Here is a link to my Virgin giving money page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AmiraWilliams where you can make an online donation. If you cant donate, I would love it even more if you could share this page with your friends, family and other bloggers. The links to my donation page is also at the top of my blog under the ding "donate to Thailand".

If you made it to the end, I appreciate you taking the time out to read this message. Have a great rest of your day and THANK YOU!! <3


If you want to know more about the amazing work that future sense foundation do, click here: http://www.futuresensefoundation.org/


Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig