Tuesday 10 January 2017

A lipstick love affair


I am not one to wear lipstick all that much. I love the idea of it and wearing a different one everyday but A, I don’t think I can pull it off that well and B, I feel like I’m trying too hard when I wear it. Nonetheless, I am a sucker and I still buy them every once in a while and have collected about 2 handfuls.

But this new lipstick that I had found deserved its own little shout out. I think I struggle with lipsticks because of my darker skin tone and a lot of lipsticks seem to be pink undertone when I need more of a blue undertone one.


The Maybelline colour sensational in ‘Burgundy Blush’ just ticked all of the boxes for me. I always gravitate towards burgundy/maroon lipstick so that’s a no brainer, and it had a brown undertone to it, similar to my mac ‘Antique Velvet’ one (also a great lipstick btw). It brought my favourite shade of lipstick and my only mac lipstick together beautifully. Better yet it only cost like £7 and it’s a great matte lipstick.


Tell me, what’s one of your new favourite lipsticks?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig