Monday 2 January 2017

Things to do this week: Conquering 2017


I could tell you about things I have enjoyed and maybe you should try but life has thrown at us another 365 days of excitement and opportunities

Reflect on the past
I did so in my last post and its really made me realise that even though right now I am in a pile of self-inflicted shit, I have had so many amazing times and opportunities that I’ve had and how grateful I am

Start now not tomorrow
With most things right now (particularly uni work) it’s a good mindset to have to get moving with all the things you want to do. Having an aim for the end of the helps you see where you need to start

Take a well deserved break
You just kicked ass last year so kick back and relax for the day. Everyone deserves a break

Out with the old and in with the new
Whether that be having a clear out or change in the foods you eat or clothes you wear, make a change. We shouldn’t fear change, we should embrace it. Just like bad food, everything in moderation won’t hurt

Appreciating what you have
Sometimes what you want is already right underneath your nose. Take a moment to look around at the people behind you, the things that you have

Setting realistic and achievable goals and expectations
Its easy to say new year new me but you have to work with in your means. Everyone is capable of achieving their resolutions, you just have to go at a pace that works for you. Set goals that are within your reach. (that doesn’t mean you should stop being a dreamer)

Self love
Take time out for you. You are only human. You have feelings, emotions, desire, passion, let your body and your mind feel it all. Don’t hold back and love yourself for who you are

Learn something new.
This could be a hobby or something about yourself, you really do learn something new every day. Take time out to acknowledge what you’ve learnt and feed in into your life.


I hope you’ve all had a good new year and here is to us and kicking ass in 2017. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig