Wednesday 1 February 2017

Trend alert: Colour Blocking | #fashionfebruary

From the amount of times that I have been browsing on online shops and going back in to store to return everything, I’ve seen a lot of clothes and trends in the past few weeks. I know what’s kind of coming back around, what’s kind of sticking for a little while longer but I wanted to talk about something I picked up recently and a trend that I haven’t seen a lot of focus on in a while


The colour blocking trend is something I have sort of stayed away from because it’s been just been a bit too much for my style. But when I picked up this high neck cropped jumper in New look, it just slotted right it. The mustard yellow colour works well with my skin tone and gives me a warmer, fresh glow. Plus the bottom colour block is black which goes with everything else I own because I live in black clothing.


I also love how statement the piece is and is a great piece to pair with my beloved dark colours. It catches peoples eye and is just the right amount of colour I can handle. And it’s a versatile piece. I’ve worn it with a skirt, dungaree dress, mom jeans, skinny jeans and all works so well. A really effortless piece to invest in for your wardrobe.


What trends have you been loving recently/keeping an eye on. I’m loving that gingham is making a comeback, funnel sleeves and the ruffles trend is growing on me.



Thanks for reading the #fashionfebruary posts. Use the hashtag to tweet about it and new related posts will be up every Wednesday and Sunday this month. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig